Have you got a Taxi Booking Website for your customers?
If yes, then excellent!! Taxi booking website is definite need for every taxi operator and you have taken very important step to grow your business.
- Is your website not performing as good as you expected it to be?
- Are you not able to increase your customer base?
- Are you losing your existing customers?
Having a website is very important for every business, but at times even experienced website developers and SEO specialist’s miss out on some important factors while publishing a website.
After an extensive research by Negup Solutions team, we have listed out few important factors to be considered before and after launching a taxi booking website:
- The website should be fully responsive, all functionalities should work similarly on a desktop, tablet and mobile.
- The booking form should be short, simple and displays instant pricing.
- Navigation of links and steps of booking process should be easy even for layman.
- Customers prefer complete booking process to be on the same website.
- In case of website redirection, bounce rate will increase and search engines may penalize the website.
- Pages should be SEO friendly, eg. relevant title tag, meta tags, og tags and heading tags.
- Customers feel confident with SSL certificate installed websites.
- Websites integrated with known and reputed payment gateway will improve customer’s trust factor.
- Websites containing too many plugins or assets tend to load slow, as a result customers leave the website and cause high bounce rate.
- Website needs to display contact information and all possible social media profile links that will boost customer confidence.
Most taxi booking website becomes victim of the above, so it’s recommended to be addressed at the earliest.
CABOOKIE – Taxi Booking Software provides it’s customers with great booking experience and taxi operators with powerful dashboard management.
Why not experience the fully functional Cab Booking Website demo?