If you’re already an avid Instagram user and you’re busy growing your followers, then you’ll want to know about one of Instagram’s latest features, Instagram Creator Studio. Not only will it help you to grow your account and reach more users, but it will also help you to increase your sales and develop an interest in what you have to offer.
You can also buy real Instagram followers to reach the golden number of 10,000 followers (the number you need to use this new Instagram tool), and you can buy likes on the Instagram app to help encourage even more followers.
You Can Use Instagram Creator Studio on a PC or Laptop
While Instagram is app-based, the new Instagram Creator Studio is something that you can view and use on a big screen such as a laptop or PC.
Creator Studio will help you manage a single account or multiple Instagram accounts, and it will also help you schedule your content and review your analytics.
Understanding Instagram Creator Studio
This new Instagram feature allows you to oversee your Instagram profile, posts, insights, and more. Additionally, it will help you monetize your account if you wish to do so, and you can share content by scheduling it for another time. It’s available to all Instagram users who have a business account.
Here are the key features:
- See all of your Instagram content using Instagram Creator Studio on a PC or laptop or laptop, and that includes your IGTV, photographs, and stories.
- You can schedule your posts at a later time, ensuring you have a constant presence on the platform.
- Instagram Creator Studio allows you to view analytics on your posts and profile, including engagement and follower data. This helps you assess each post’s impact and make adjustments to future postings to enhance engagement.
- If you have an account with at least 10,000 followers, then you can also monetize your content and engage in collaborations.
Connecting Your Instagram Account to Instagram Creator Studio
Before we go any further, it’s essential to know that if you don’t have an Instagram business account, you won’t be able to use the Creator Studio. If you do have a business account, here’s what you need to do to link your Instagram to Instagram Creator Studio:
- Visit the Creator Studio page here: https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio/home?mode=instagram
- Locate the Instagram symbol which you’ll see on your screen.
- Next, using the Instagram login icon, follow the prompts to log in to your Instagram account.
- You will need to link your Instagram to your Facebook page. If you don’t have one, it’s time to set one up on Facebook (www.facebook.com).
- Once you’ve linked your Facebook page to your Instagram account, you’re ready to go.
Using Instagram Creator Studio
Next, it’s time to get to grips with using Instagram Creator Studio. Once you’ve connected your account, you will see the Creator Studio dashboard, which gives you an overview of all of your activity, such as your posting, your content library, your Carousel, Stories, and IGTV use.
To look at all the content areas separately, simply click on the individual tabs.
There is a menu situated on your screen which gives you some choices:
- The Content Library.
Under “Calendar,” you will see a summary of the content that you’ve organized for posting in the future. The monetization area is where you can deal with your collaborations. To use this feature, you need at least 10,000 Instagram users following you, consistent engagement for the past 30 days, and have no content violations against your account.
There’s also a Create Post function that we will detail further down this guide.
Posting on Instagram Creator Studio
Follow the steps below to understand about posting using Instagram Creator Studio:
- Click on the Create Post function situated at the top of the menu (to the left) and choose the post you want to create.
- Let’s use Instagram Feed as an example. Select this function, and a window will appear. Upload your image and add your caption as usual. In this area, you can also disable comments by choosing the Advanced Settings function and switching the Turn Off Commenting symbol.
- To put in Alt Text, simply follow the above steps but then move over and find the Accessibility area in the Advanced Settings area. Next, put in any Alt Text.
- Once you’re happy with your content, publish it using the blue button situated at the bottom.
For IGTV video content:
- Click on the Create Post function situated in the dashboard.
- There’s a dropdown menu; choose IGTV, and another window will appear, giving you prompts to add further information.
- Now it’s time to upload your video and add your title and description. To share your IGTV, just click on Share Preview to Feed.
- Next, you’ll need to choose your Cover Image using the Cover Image tab that’s located to the right. You’ll be asked to select from an auto-generated image, upload a custom frame, or use a video frame.
- When you’ve made your choices, publish your post using the publish button located to the right. You’ve shared your post!
Scheduling Posts Using the Instagram Creator Studio
To schedule your posts for a later date, repeat the above and then perform these steps:
- Use the blue Publish button located at the bottom, right-hand side.
- Choose the downward-facing arrow.
- A window will appear. Follow the instructions in the window and choose exactly when you want your post to appear.
- Click the schedule button once you’re happy with your post.
- You can see your later posting content in the Content Library on Creator Studio.
Instagram Creator Studio Insights
The Instagram Creator Studio gives users the ability to view their profile insights and metrics. It includes the following information:
- Your Audience, including gender, age, and location. You’ll also see when they’re most active so you can schedule your posts accordingly and gain the most user engagement possible.
- Your Audience Activity. This helps you to learn about react to your content. You’ll see how far your post reaches, how many impressions and whether people click through to your website, and so on.
To use the Insights tab, perform the following steps:
- Choose the Insights tab located on the right-hand side of your dashboard.
- Using the dropdown menu, choose Activity or Audience.
- Simply click into each tab to view your insights.
- For Activity, you’ll see how many actual actions were performed by users over the past week. This includes how many times they’ve visited your website, looked at your profile, sent you an email, and the number of impressions.
- For Audience, you’ll view your followers’ information, such as their age, location, gender, and activity on Instagram.
If you haven’t yet used Instagram Creator Studio and you have a business account with more than 10,000 users following you, then do explore what it can do for you. It’s a truly valuable tool that keeps all of your Instagram activity in one place. It also helps you get views and gives you all of your metrics to see what performs well what performs poorly.
Now you can provide the content that your audience really wants to see!